If you want to add additional features to your device, you may need to resort to a custom ROM. Before installing a custom ROM, you must back up your phone’s data. Make sure to follow the instructions provided by the ROM’s developer. You must also perform a data wipe before installing a custom ROM. The process can take a long time, so you should plan accordingly. If you’ve followed these steps before, the next step will be much easier for you. First, let us discuss the difference between the official and custom firmware.
Let us know in our Telegram channel, which you can join from this link. LineageOS is a fork of the now-discontinued CyanogenMod, which was created when Cyanogen Inc. announced they would be disbanding and development for CyanogenMod would be stopped. Afterwards, LineageOS was created as a spiritual successor to CyanogenMod. LineageOS is a more vanilla, and privacy-focused ROM, based on AOSP (the Android Open-Source Project). The official versions don’t come with Google apps, but full link still use some Google services, such as the DNS server, or the WebView package. Thankfully Xiaomi Mi Note 10 has received Lineage OS 18.1 based on Android 11. Lineage OS 18.1 is an upgraded version of Lineage OS 18 with some performance and security enhancements.
- A Backup is an accumulation of copied and archived data for restoring to the original state, in case of a data loss event.
- Feel free to drop a comment below or ask me via contact us or social media networks.
- But, Graphene is still a very nice software implementation.
- Are you looking for the stock ROM of your device, Colors P70?
- Download Colors S1 stock ROM from here, flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again.
To go into Download (wireless mode) press the home button until “Download (Wireless)” is highlighted, then hold down the Home button. When you see the “Pass” message with green color remove the USB cable from device. If any damage happens, then we at Droid Thunder will not be liable for that. Hence it is recommended to implement all the steps carefully. If “All Samsung Galaxy Smartphone Stock ROM/Firmware List” article really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons. The Samsung Galaxy On series is a unique one in the Galaxy series, not with it’s specs but when it comes to it’s availability.
- Here are two simple customizations that will get you going and start you on the path to being an Android firmware hacker.
- MTKDroid Tools will now detect your phone and display its specs.
- There are a number of ways you can install stock firmware on a Google Pixel phone.
- If you’re not sure, ask about compatibility in the XDA Forums.
By flashing different types of ROMs from Android enthusiast communities, you can not only get a truly stock experience but also try out all-new Android skins. There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that.